Actuaries are considered to be the leading professionals of high ethical standards to analyze and provide practical solutions wherever there is uncertainty of future financial outcomes.
- Equip actuaries and the organizations they serve to effectively measure and manage risk
- Broaden the knowledge base of actuaries so that they provide practical solutions to business problems involving future uncertain events
- Promote high standards of professional competence and conduct within the actuarial profession
- Strengthen existing relationships and develop new opportunities with employers
- Promote the value of FPSA credentials to attract the best candidates
- Further the reputation and influence of the actuarial profession among the public
- Conduct research to develop studies of historical experience